Full-Service New York Family Law Firm Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Experienced lawyer assists individuals and families in the Rochester area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, the attorney at Law Office of Sandra Williams, Esq. will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. Our committed legal professional is well-versed in matters of New York family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Rochester area and throughout New York enlist our help to overcome some of life's most difficult challenges, and we take pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated New York attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, our attorney at Law Office of Sandra Williams, Esq. provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. We can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Our attorney will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. We assert our clients' parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — We assist clients who seek to add children to their families through adoption. Our attorney handles the legalities of this sometimes frustrating process so that you can concentrate on preparing for your new family member.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. We can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, we provide knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
Our attorney helps clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, we help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, our lawyer is a skilled litigator who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated New York family law firm
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call Law Office of Sandra Williams, Esq. at or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our family law attorney at our Rochester office.